Hey! We are Michael and Alex. In 2015 we launched Couple's Coordinates (yes, like GPS coordinates - we aren't "coordinating" anything) to inspire couples to travel and pursue a life that is filled with more than office jobs and white picket fences. Solo traveler? Don't worry, our travel tips are relevant for you as well...maybe just skip the honeymoon guides and romantic getaways. Here on our site, you'll find travel blogs with travel tips and funny anecdotes, travel resources, and photography from around the world. For exclusive access to insider travel tips and guides that aren't published on the blog, giveaways, and monthly updates, subscribe to our newsletter.
New To Couple's Coordinates?
1. FUEL YOUR WANDERLUSTThe first obvious step in planning a trip is determining which destinations you'll visit. Before we quit our jobs and embarked on a never-ending honeymoon, we fueled our wanderlust with travel photography as well as some of our favorite travel blogs and books. We have traveled to 35+ countries and our blog includes advice and photos from most of these destinations. If you're looking for inspiration and detailed travel advice, you've come to the right place. Our blogs and travel resources will help you plan your bucket list whether you're planning to travel with your partner, family & friends, or solo!
RESOURCES20 Best Destinations for Couples Travel
How to Travel For Free
Cheap Honeymoon Destinations
The Best Wedding Destination in the World
Tips For Proposing Abroad
Best Places to Propose
How to Quit Your Job and Travel the World
How to Plan a Day Trip to Cinque Terre
Best Hikes in Southern California
SEE ALL DESTINATIONS
2. PLAN AND BOOK YOUR TRIPEveryone travels and plans in a quasi-unique way. However, if you haven't traveled extensively or you've made costly mistakes when booking travel and planning trips, follow our system to ensure efficient planning.
1. DETERMINE YOUR DESTINATION
2. BOOK YOUR FLIGHT WITH SKYSCANNER
3. SEARCH FOR AND BOOK ACCOMMODATION WITH AIRBNB
4. PURCHASE TRAVEL INSURANCE FROM WORLD NOMADS
5. BOOK TOURS WITH VIATOR OR WALKS OF ITALY
3. SHOP FOR TRAVEL GEAROver the years we have tried dozens of products and have determined what luggage, backpacks, travel accessories, and camera gear we liked best. We NEVER accept a partnership offer for a brand that we do not actively use and love. We do not promote products for paid collaborations and partnerships unless we actually believe these are the best products or services on the market.
SHOP FOR TRAVEL GEAR
4. TRAVEL TIPSMore important than anything is that you have FUN. Travel is about exploring new places around the world while you metaphorically explore new places within your heart and soul. If you travel with an open mind and are open to experiencing new cultures, new foods, and new ways of life, then you can't travel "wrong." Over the years we have made a lot of mistakes, but we always made those mistakes with a humble heart. Hopefully, our travel tips will help you mitigate making the same mistakes.
Best Travel Credit Cards
TRAVEL TIPS YOU NEED TO KNOW
How to Save Money to Travel
MORE TRAVEL TIPS YOU NEED TO KNOW
PURCHASE TRAVEL INSURANCE
USE LONELY PLANET GUIDES
Italy Yoga RetreatWant to join us for 6 days in a luxury Tuscan villa? You'll enjoy daily yoga, traditional Italian meals prepared by our private local chefs, a cooking class, wine tasting at the oldest winery in Italy, daily cultural excursions, a therapeutic massage, hot springs treatments, etc. The retreat is all-inclusive: including all meals, all excursions, coffee, tea, wine, and water throughout the day. From the time you arrive at the Florence Airport to the time we drop you off, you can sit back and relax, knowing we have curated every detail of the trip to feed your mind, body, and soul.
Follow Us On Social MediaWe invite you to follow along on our never-ending honeymoon as we share photos, videos, blogs, and stories across our favorite social media platforms.
- October 15, 2019
- October 12, 2019
- October 5, 2019
- September 30, 2019